Wednesday, February 1, 2012

2011 Craft Book Month

 Hi there !

It's February again & I'm back for another craft book month where I'll be blogging about my favorite 2011 craft books & what projects I created from them... feel free to check out the previous years: 2010 craft books & 2009 craft books. So I hope to to have about 15-20 posts coming this month to share with you starting tomorrow...

I must share that one of my absolute favorite crafty type books from 2011 was Oliver+S little things to sew by Liesl Gibson. Yes, I know, I'm a broken record about this book (where I made the tutu, 2 art smocks, & the mittens), but it's really that good !  If you sew for children (up to size 10) you must get your hands on this one !  I sure hope she writes another book !   If you make anything from this book, be sure to share photos in the Oliver + S Patterns flickr group.
Also did you know there is a little things to sew-along? Check it out ! 

Happy Wednesday blogging friends, see you tomorrow.